The Orthometric Chair measurement device is a screening & diagnostic tool that quickly and accurately measures patient leg length insufficiency (LLI) using the objective knee check (KC) measurement method as compared to the subjective supine leg check (SLC) method.
- The supine leg check(SLC) is SUBJECTIVE. The Orthometric Chair uses the knee check (KC), which is OBJECTIVE and RELIABLE.
- The measurement process is quick and easy, less than one minute.
- Patients feel more involved in the measurement process.
- Measurements can occur pre- and/or post-adjustment.
- Doctors can quickly receive objective feedback on their adjustments.
- Affordability of the Orthometric Chair allows a broader range of doctors to utilize this objective measurement process.